12/31/2010

Christmas Day 2010

On Christmas morning, Travis and I got up early and went to my parents' house to celebrate with them. Every year we go over there and open gifts and have my dad's famous banana pancakes!! Here is a picture of Travis and me that morning.


Thank you to my mom and dad for the Pack and Play for Sutton, the new camera and the other many gifts they gave. Also, thank you to Travis for my first pair of cowboy boots! I love them. At some point, I will get pictures up of the big gifts we got that morning.

Now it was time to head to Odessa for the last round of Christmas celebrations. We went to Aunt Linda's house for lunch and Grandma Toni's house for dinner. We really enjoyed the visiting. A big thank you to Travis's dad, Rick, for the video camera!!

We are so thankful for our wonderful family and look forward to making many more memories! God has truly blessed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment