25 1/4 inches long
64th percentile for height
55th percentile for weight
Sutton, you won't believe all the things you are doing these days!
- You can roll over from your stomach to your back.
- You like to lay on your stomach and hold you head up high!
- You are eating big boy food. So far, you have tried green peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, pears and peaches!
- You have started laughing out loud, which we enjoy hearing so much!
- You are really starting to reach out and grab anything you can get your hands on!
- You have been teething for about three weeks, so you like to have your hands, or anything for that matter, in your mouth all the time.
- You are also sleeping in your big boy bed now! I know. Mommy should have had you sleeping in your own room for a while now, but I just couldn't do it. I wanted to wait until school was out.
- You really like your room! You are sleeping all night most nights, sometimes up to 10 hours!
- You still LOVE bath time!
- You went swimming for the first time over at Kyle and Pam's house! You had so much fun!
On your tummy, holding your head up high!
You were attacking Papa J's hand, so he finally gave in and let you put it in your mouth!
LOVE bath time!
Time to swim for the first time!
Swimming with Uncle Kyle!